Home » Terms and Conditions
To give you the best salon experience, we urge our customers to follow these terms and conditions:
- Failure to properly wash will result in either stopping to wash and blow-dry the hair or rescheduling the appointment. This will result in a $50 charge.
- Hair must be COMPLETELY dry. A $25 fee will be charged to help dry the hair.
- Blow-dried hair is NOT a requirement.
- The hair MUST be completely dried, detangled, and sectioned in 6-8 INDIVIDUAL braids. A $25 fee will be charged if I need to detangle and/or dry the hair.
- Properly detangle hair. Failure to detangle hair, or matted hair will result in a $25 fee.
- Late Appointment Fee: I offer a 5 minute grace period. Anything after 5 minutes will be a $10 fee. After 15 minutes, the appointment will be canceled.
- The remaining balance has to be paid in cash.
- If the client would like 3 colors and more for braids, it will go up to $15 and an additional color afterward will be $10.
For example: If a client wants 4 colors, they would pay an additional $25.
- Depending on the hair, the style deposit will change. For anything over $250, the deposit will be $50 instead of $25.
- No extra guests.
- Deposits are good for only 3 weeks. If you have to cancel, you have to book again within 3 weeks or you would have to pay another deposit.
- No refunds.
You have 48 hours to tell me if something went left with a hairstyle and we can schedule to fix it.
- When making appointments, please do not book on the same day as the event or any other plans.
- Hair is not included with all services, so with the services, the client will have to provide. Please bring proper hair. Failure to do so will result in cancellation or a rescheduled appointment.
If you do not confirm your appointment and respond “yes” or imply that you will be there, the appointment will be canceled.
If you reply before 10 pm, confirming your appointment the day before, your appointment will be canceled.
- A mask must be worn at all times.
- No Shows: After 2 NO shows, the client will be banned.
- The Health History Tab must be answered.
- My salon and I have the right to refuse services for clients who misbehave, are intoxicated, do misconduct, or whose state of health may influence the effects of service.
- The appointment must be approved by the stylist. An unapproved appointment means no appointment.
- We allow 24 hours to have appointments requested or questions answered before contacting the stylist.
- No Sunday appointments are allowed.
- If the style takes more than 6 hours, evening appointments will NOT be available.
- The contract MUST be signed and dated.
- When booking an appointment for someone else, it will be the client’s responsibility to review policies, confirm messages, and relay information to the person they are booking.
- Food and drinks are allowed.
- Messages after 9:30 pm won’t be answered until the following business day.
- We are CLOSED during the holidays.
- NO same-day appointments.
- If I allow you to come before business hours (before 10 am), there will be an additional charge depending on the client’s style.
today if you have any questions.